Workshop – Postponed
Kabbalah: Ancient Wisdom for the Modern World
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been postponed until early 2013. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
No, Kabbalah isn’t all about Madonna, red-string bracelets, 72 different names for God or Jewish men in black hats, although you could be forgiven for thinking that!
Kabbalah is the only complete Western Mystical Tradition.
It’s an oral teaching passed down from mystic to mystic and it’s about truth, beauty, loving kindness, sacred masculine and divine feminine, the soul’s path, fate and destiny, reincarnation, angels and spiritual development. It has never been a religion but it has always been a structure that underpins pretty well every faith system and most of the world’s New Age beliefs. It helps fit together everything good that you’ve ever learnt.
Kabbalah itself is the Hebrew word for ‘receive’ and this is ‘the received wisdom’ that updates itself for every generation.
What you will take home from this workshop:
- The importance of your own spiritual path and your unique relationship with Divinity, whatever you may choose to call It
- Knowledge of the sacred masculine and divine feminine that goes back thousands of years – including details of ‘the Lord and his wife’ in the Old Testament
- How and why your ego resists your spiritual development — and how this can be overcome
- The nature of your Soul, and how to discover your destiny
- How to understand the Kabbalistic diagrams of The Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder and how they can help in your development and in understanding how the Universe works
- The Cosmic Paradox of Unity and duality — how the Divine is both within us and of us and is something that we can call upon whenever we need help
- An understanding of how the Bible can still be used as a spiritual awakening manual even today.
The workshop will include an internal journey:
A Merkabah Ascent — to Experience Unity with the Divine.
Early Bird Tickets are available until 21st October priced at just £55.00
Save £20.00 off the full ticket price of £75.00
The Crown Hotel
7 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8AP United Kingdom
Our venue offers great dining at reasonable prices.
Please call the hotel direct to reserve your table: 01932 564657
Free parking is available – after 6pm – at Sainsburys (almost opposite the venue.) Chertsey train station is just a few minutes drive away.